Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy little boy

Caedmon has been a busy guy these last few weeks! He's still army crawling, but what he really likes is to be able to walk (with our assistance, of course.) He makes trips all around the house, holding on to our hands as he checks out different rooms. It's amazing to me that he seems to have a good understanding of the layout of our house and knows how to get to wherever he wants to go. He's had some good practice standing on his own with his activity table, which he thinks is great fun! I think he loves the independence of standing on his own and choosing what he plays with on the table. It also has lights and sound, so after the first few days of him getting to play with it, I realized that he has also started "dancing" whenever it plays music.



Caedmon was cheering on his Aggies this weekend - it was finally cool enough for him to try out his A&M shirt, which I thought was adorable! We had fun snapping some photos outside, although he's pretty busy and was much more interested in picking up leaves/sticks/berries/vines/rocks/dirt than posing for the camera. We also got a great shot of him with his Daddy - but even though he was being held far above all the previously mentioned distractions, he was determined to get down and play on the ground. To get this photo, I had to set up a lawn chair, duck down behind it, and begin a game of peekaboo until he looked at me and smiled - I had to be fast with the camera! I'm sure I'll need to get used to this as he becomes more mobile!