Monday, August 19, 2013

Belated 3 Months

It's Luke here.  Well, I'm three months old now (almost four months) and I wanted to send you some of my cutest pics lately.  I enjoy laying in my bed craning my neck as far as possible to see if someone is coming to rescue me.  I like it when my brothers come and play with me in the morning, but especially when my mom and dad come and pick me up!


It doesn't come as naturally as it looks, but a little head tilt, sweet smile and adorable eye gaze are all part of my repertoire. These sweet things come in handy when it's the middle of the night and my belly is getting hungry.  I usually start making scratching sounds, then little cooing and some mild grunting.  If that doesn't get someone's attention, then I'll flip over on my back, wedge my arm between the bed slats and go straight for the guttural shrieks...works (almost) every time.


I'm all legs like my brothers and have learned how to balance my head when I'm sitting or reclining.  The bear is shrinking each month that we take a picture together, but I'm really enjoying getting bigger so I can be like my big brothers!


And here they are, my best friends!  They like to pet my head and give me sweet hugs.  Mostly I like watching what they're doing and I'm starting to tell them things, but it doesn't seem like they understand what I'm saying yet.  Isaac likes to tell me stories about his giraffe or the trees that he's been climbing.


Here's Caedmon reading me a book which he does so well.  He really takes good care of me as the biggest brother and is learning how to watch out for me and that makes me happy.  Caedmon and Isaac also give me the biggest giggles when they do silly things or try to tickle me, I love it!


It's almost bedtime, so I'll leave you with a picture of me getting dried off after a bath.  My baths are fun and I've gotten to splash in the BIG tub with my brothers, too.  After a long day it feels good to be clean, snuggled in a towel and put in my footed pajamas.  Life is good!