Monday, November 1, 2010

The Park

We had such a fun morning today! We met a sweet friend at the park and the boys (mainly Caedmon) had a great time playing. Isaac watched from his comfy stroller seat for a while, then took a nap and continued observing from our arms.

Although he didn't stay in the swing long, Caedmon seemed to think it was really fun!

His favorite playground equipment, though, was definitely the slide. He had so much fun climbing the steps and sliding right back down!



I think we'll be going back to the park soon, while this beautiful weather lasts!

Caedmon has a new game that we play at home, too. If I tell him that it is time for Isaac to eat and head to his room, Caedmon will run ahead of me and climb up into the brown rocking chair where I always sit to nurse him. He won't budge, and sits quietly until I settle into the other chair, a black office chair, in the room. Then he looks up, climbs down, and offers, "Mama sit brown chair!" If I get up and move towards the rocker, he'll quickly scoot back up there and laugh, then say, "Mama sit black chair!" So, I settle back in to the office chair, and the whole scene repeats as many times as I am willing to get up and down. He thinks it's such a great joke!